About Aspen Claims Service: Aspen Claims Service is a leading provider of claims management services to insurance companies nationwide. We specialize in offering innovative and efficient solutions for adjusting claims, particularly in response to catastrophic events.
We are seeking an experienced Catastrophe (CAT) Manager to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in claims management, with a focus on responding to large-scale catastrophic events. The CAT Manager will oversee the deployment and management of adjuster teams in the field, ensure the accuracy and timeliness of claim adjustments, and maintain high standards of customer service during times of significant stress for our clients.
- Lead the development and implementation of comprehensive catastrophe response plans.
- Coordinate with insurance companies to manage resources and adjusters in response to catastrophic events.
- Oversee a team of claims adjusters, ensuring they are properly trained and equipped to handle large claim volumes quickly and accurately.
- Analyze data and trends related to catastrophe claims to improve response strategies and resource allocation.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels during a catastrophe, including insurance company representatives, policyholders, and adjuster teams.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies during catastrophe operations.
- Manage the CAT budget and resources, including negotiating contracts with independent adjusters and other service providers.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to identify areas for improvement in the claims handling process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Emergency Management, or a related field. Relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in claims management, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role handling catastrophic claims.
- Proficiency in claims management software and technologies.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to travel and respond to catastrophe sites as needed.
- Certification in Claims Adjusting or similar credentials is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret complex data and reports.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package including paid time off and generous holiday schedule.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment.
- Remote work flexibility when not responding to catastrophe events.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to email@example.com. Use the subject line “CAT Manager Application – [Your Name].”
Aspen Claims Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.